Friday, September 6, 2013

Forget about jogging to lose fat

Surely jogging is the best way to lose weight? You see loads of people jogging out  on the streets, pounding away, clocking up many miles. They can't all be wrong surely?

Well that's one way to lose fat, but the problem with jogging is that your appetite is ramped up afterwards. So those 200 calories you burned jogging could be wiped out and then some when you have a sandwich to satisfy your hunger.

A much better approach is to burn the calories without causing an increase in hunger.

Enter Incline Cardio - a new program which lets you walk that fat off!

Incline Cardio combines walking at a certain incline on a treadmill, along with holding a specific posture to also work your ab muscles.

You only need to spend 10 to 15 minutes doing this. Forget about jogging in the rain for an hour every day. 

Sound good? Get all the details here: Incline Cardio

1 comment:

  1. I am just beginning your incline cardio regime and very excited about it. One question I don't see covered is regarding the waiting 5 hours in between sessions. I do one fasting session as soon as I wake up at 5:30am for 30 minutes. Then I do weight lifting around 7:30am and another incline cardio session after that ~ 8:15am. Obviously 5 hours did not go by between sessions. Am I hurting my results?

    ReplyDelete